Accredited by National Council for Higher Education (NCHE)
African College of Commerce & Technology (ACCT) is Accredited by the National Council for Higher Education as an Institution of Higher Learning in Uganda. Certificate of Registration and Classification No. TL C&R 008. ACCT is therefore, a recognized Institution and mandated by the Government of Uganda under Section 115 and 116 of the Universities and other Tertiary Institutions ACT 2001 as amended to teach, examine and award its students Diplomas which by law are recognised for employment, upgrading to University and other Professional studies.
Affiliated to Kyambogo University
ACCT is affiliated to Kyambogo University for Diplomas of Instructor in Technical Teacher Education DITTE. The Specialisations are Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Tailoring, and Garment Cutting, Agriculture.
The target groups are those who completed Advanced or National Certificate in Technical or Diploma in Engineering programmes.
ACCT is accredited by Uganda Business and Technical Examinations Board under centre No.BTV062 for the award of:
1. National Certificate in Business and Vocational Programmes;
2. National Diploma in Business and Vocational Programmes;
3. National Certificate in Technical Programmes;
4. National Diploma in Engineering Programmes;
ACCT is Accredited by Directorate of Industrial Training under Competence Assessment Centre No. UVQF221 for:
- Uganda Vocational Qualification Framework – UVQF Levels 1, 2 & 3
- Workers PAS (Practically Acquired Skills)
- Modular assessment;