Skip to content
The Students’ Guild Council is linking the students’ affairs to the management board of the college and as thus represents all students.
It is elected annually in March by the student’s body, is headed by the Guild President and is a core part of college everyday life. Its tasks include to
- maintain and promote cooperation between the college authorities and students
- encourage students’ participation in the academic activities in the college
- establish and maintain friendly relations with other student’s guilds
- relate the students’ guild activities and ACCT with those of the national students’ body
- assist in the promotion of the good image of the college with the community
- improve the students’ welfare
- promote discipline among the students
- promote students’ awareness and participation in protecting the environment
For a list of the current members of the Students’ Guild Council see Students’ Leadership.